top of page

Stove Explosion Causes Fire Department Response



The Dillon Volunteer Fire Department was called out early Saturday morning to a trailer house fire on Vine St. The residents' wood stove blew up sending glass shards and other debris causing the individual to sustain cuts and injuries from the explosion. The fire department’s quick response allowed them to keep the flames contained and stopped the fire from spreading throughout the trailer.








984 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page