top of page

Veteran Assistance Needed

The Butte Veterans’ Home has a Foundation that handles donations for resident Veterans. That foundation is operated by Trustees appointed by each of the 6 counties who sent veterans to deliberate the issue of where to locate the Veterans’ Home.

Beaverhead County needs to appoint a new trustee. To be considered you must be a veteran who is willing to attend meetings at the Veterans’ Home in Butte about once a month.

If you are interested in being appointed or in more information, please contact a leader of the VFW or the Legion Post, or me.

Thomas W. Straugh, PhD.


406 683-2155

30 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page