The Dillon Volunteer Fire Department was called out to a structure fire off Bond Road. A shop located off the main residence was engulfed in flames. Responders acted quickly after arriving on scene to keep the fire contained to just the shop. As of now, it is looking like the shop is a complete loss, as flames can be seen coming out of the roof. Firefighters have been able to keep the fire contained to the shop and stop it from spreading. Firefighters were able to save a few tools from the shop. Cause of the fire has not yet been fully determined but it may have been from the pellet stove.
top of page
bottom of page