Join Barrett Hospital & HealthCare for our annual Community Lab Screening event in April on these days only:
Tuesday, April 5th
Tuesday, April 12th
Wednesday, April 20th
Thursday, April 28th
WHEN: 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Please do not arrive ahead of the scheduled opening time of 7:30 a.m.)
WHERE: Hospital Location only, access through the main entrance
• No appointment is necessary
• Easy access: Lab screenings conveniently located at Barrett Hospital.
• A provider’s order is not needed to obtain lab screenings.
• Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at the time of service.
• Results are found in your electronic medical record, called MyChart or they will be mailed directly to you.
Lab Screening Tests and Their Cost
Complete Metabolic Panel $16.00
Lipid Panel $15.00
Vitamin D $25.00
Hepatitis C Screening (HCV Ab) $25.00
Vitamin B12 $21.00
Blood Type & Rh (ABO & Rh) $25.00
Uric Acid, Blood $10.00
HIV 1/2 Ag/Ab 4th Gen $20.00
What to Do Before Screening?
• Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your lab screening
• Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your lab screening
• Take medications as prescribed
• Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
• If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves