Choose Prevention—Over Cure
It’s simple: Preventative lab screenings can save your life. Barrett Hospital & HealthCare wants to make it as easy as possible for you to get the screenings you need.
Join us for our annual Community Lab Screening event in October on these days only:
WHEN: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Please do not arrive ahead of the scheduled opening time of 8:00 a.m.)
WHERE: Hospital Location only, access through the main entrance
• No appointment is necessary
• Easy access: Lab screenings conveniently located at Barrett Hospital.
• A provider’s order is not needed to obtain lab screenings.
• Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at the time of service.
• Results are found in your electronic medical record, called MyChart or they will be mailed directly to you.
Lab Screening Tests and Their Cost
Complete Metabolic Panel $16.00
Lipid Panel $15.00
Vitamin D $25.00
Hepatitis C Screening (HCV Ab) $25.00
Vitamin B12 $21.00
Blood Type & Rh (ABO & Rh) $25.00
Uric Acid, Blood $10.00
HIV 1/2 Ag/Ab 4th Gen $20.00
What to Do Before Screening?
• Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your lab screening
• Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your lab screening
• Take medications as prescribed
• Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
• If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
And…If you have had your lab screenings already this year, be sure to refer a friend!