Post from Sparky's Garage Dillon Facebook Page
Around 1 AM this morning a fire started in Dillon's cherished Sparky's Garage Bar & Grill. First and foremost, we are extremely thankful that the building was vacant and no one was hurt. We are also extremely appreciative of the Dillon Volunteer Fire Department , Dillon Police Department , and Beaverhead Emergency Medical Services that showed up quickly with many helping, heroic hands.
We will be working diligently to get our doors open as soon as possible but please be patient with us as it will take some time. Updates will be posted as we receive more information in the coming days. Kindly,
The Sparky's Garage Team in Dillon
Update 01/10/2021 2:30 P.M.
The fire started in the laundry area near a dryer, according to reports.